giovedì 24 novembre 2011

Devil runs...

ENGLISH: Hello my friends. Today is a special day: I'm very happy and proud to present you not only a new design, but a new designer! ThePrimitive Hare has now a new little hare friend! Let me introduce youCassandra. She is a very dear friend of mine, like a sister I could say... Some weeks ago we spoke about her grandma, that is an old wise woman, and she told me about a lovely proverb she heard when she was just a little child... this is the result! The chart is as always available here : order@theprimitivehare.com
Thanks so much and have a lovely week!

ITALIANO: Buongiorno amiche mie! Oggi è un giorno speciale... laPrimitive Hare si arricchisce di una nuova bravissima designer, che conoscete tutte credo, la mia carissima amica-sorella Cassandra, che voi conoscete come Sandy! Un po' di settimane fa parlammo di sua nonne, vecchia signora saggia, e di proverbi circa il maltempo... ed è nato così questo schema! Lo potete richiedere a me alla solita mail:order@theprimitivehare.com
Buona settimana a tutte!!!

DEVIL RUNS

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento